Package size: 18"×16.1"x24.8”/457*408*630mm
Net weight: 27.56 lb/12.5kg (Robot + Base station +Vacuuming module + Mopping module)
Gross weight with package: 37.48lb /17.0kg
Here's everything included when you buy a Freo:
1 x Power cord, 1 x Cleaning hook, 1 x Floor Cleaner bottle (930ml), 2 x Mopping modules, 2 x Side brushes, 2 x Filter sponges.
All the other accessories are available for purchase on our official website (https://shop.narwal.com/)
The input voltage of Narwal Freo is 100-240V-50/60Hz.
Narwal Freo's battery capacity is 5200mAH, so it takes about 2.5 hours to fully charge.
Narwal Freo can be used on wood floors, laminate floors, and other smooth hard floors such as tiles and marble. If your floor surface is rough and uneven, then we do not recommend using a robot for cleaning.
Also, Freo can adjust the pressure and wetness for different floor types: Wood floor [7N + Dry], Hard floor [12N + Normal].
- Place the base station against a wall and near an outlet, making sure there is more than 1m/40inches of clear space in front of the base station.
- After placing the base station, insert the power cord into the base station, then insert the plug into the outlet. The screen will automatically light up when the base station powers on, and the robot will turn on when it is in the base station.
Freo uses lasers to create a map and will need light during the mapping process.
It will then use lidar to automatically move around rooms. Lidar can work normally in the dark, however dark objects may weaken the signal received by the infrared sensor, and the obstacle avoidance effect may decrease to a certain extent.
Yes, Freo is compatible with vacuum modules and mopping modules, and the corresponding modules will be automatically applied in different vacuuming/mopping modes.
The capacity of Freo's dust box is 480ml, Freo's upgraded dust box is larger and reduces the frequency of cleaning the dust box.
The maximum obstacle crossing height of Freo is about 2cm/0.78inch, as long as your thresholds are < 2cm/0.78inch, the robot can perform cleaning tasks without any issues.
If you don’t want the robot to vacuum/mop a certain area, please set a no-go zone on the app, you can create a no-go zone for mopping/vacuum or both mopping&vacuum.
The robot recognizes dirty mops and returns to the base station for cleaning. It is not necessary to clean the mops by yourself, but mops can be removed and cleaned manually if desired.
Narwal Freo has 3 mop self-clean modes: deep, normal (default), and efficiency.
- In [Deep] mode, the mop will be washed after cleaning 8 square meters(86.1 sq. ft).
- In [Normal(default)] mode, the mop will be washed after cleaning 10 square meters(107.6 sq. ft)
- In [Efficiency] mode, the mop will be washed after cleaning 12 square meters(129.2 sq. ft)
You can also control the robot to wash the mop cloths by clicking the 'Wash Mop' button on the app.
We emphasize noise reduction in our robots' design and work hard to improve the cleaning ability while keeping noise levels low for the best user experience, the noise generated by the robot is about 43-64 dB.
As long as Freo is connected to the network the Narwal app can be used to operate Freo anytime, anywhere.
Note: If there are some areas that you don't want Freo to clean, please set them as no-go zones. And please be careful not to leave anything on the floor that Freo cannot clean/may affect Freo's performance.
Before connecting to the network:
- Make sure the Wi-Fi router has a single 2.4GHz band Wi-Fi signal.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi router's firewall and other special settings are turned off. (Log in to the router's management interface to make changes.)
* Supported WiFi encryption types:
* Unsupported WiFi encryption types:
If the network connection fails, please check:
- Is the Wi-Fi password correct/is there any space when you enter the password
- Whether it is a single 2.4GHz band Wi-Fi signal
- Whether the Wi-Fi encryption type is not supported
- Try to connect the network by connecting hotspots from other devices
Narwal Freo can build maps with areas up to 3229 square feet.
Yes, you can share your robot with other devices and control it, Freo can share up to 4 other accounts.
Yes, there is 930ml of Freo exclusive floor cleaner in the original package.
Note: Detergent sheets for T10 cannot be used on Freo.
Narwal Freo has its own exclusive floor cleaner, and the base station can automatically add this cleaner if you select that function.
We do not recommend using other cleaners as they may produce foam or residue that corrodes the piping system and parts, causing the robot to malfunction.
Clean water is sufficient for mopping if you mop every day.
Narwal Freo currently is not able to detect/clean pet excrement and vomit, or other large garbage waste, as they can cause the robot to jam.
Please wipe the surface and sensors with a moist towel/soft cloth regularly.
Note: The robot comes equipped with an internal battery, so please do not rinse the robot which might cause malfunctions or damage.